We get it – traveling can be hard, especially during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, but we’re here to help make it a little easier. Follow these Easy Tips to make your travels less of a hassle.
1. Store liquid cosmetics in a contact case so you don’t have to haul the whole bottle!
Not only will this keep your bags light, but you don’t have to worry about ruining your perfectly picked holiday sweater if it leaks or spills.
2. Keep a pair of earrings together on a button.
Put that drawer full of extra buttons to use by securing your earrings together! No more digging for the one lost in the bottom of your bag.
3. Place jewelry between two sheets of press'n seal to avoid tangles.
Never damage your favorite necklace again and save time by keeping it tangle-free!
4. Use a dryer sheet in your luggage to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
Worried that your old pair of sneakers are going to stink up your freshly laundered clothes? Place a couple of dryer sheets to keep your clothes smelling fresh the whole ride to grandma’s house!
5.Use a binder clip to protect your razor.
Buying new razors can get expensive. Save money and protect your razor by securing a binder clip over the blades!
6. Fill a water bottle 1/4 of the way full and lay on its side to freeze.
Keep it cool and hydrated with this #RBEasyTip!
Have your own tips to share? Tag @RepublicBank in your social post and show us how you improve your adventures with an #RBEasyTip!